The famous and historic Newman Scoring Stage resumed its rightful place as a leader with its reopening in 1997. The luxurious control room features a new state-of-the-art scoring console accommodating all possible formats.
- AMS-Neve 88RS recording console, 96 channels and Stem Maker with Encore Plus automation
- 48 channels of Neve remote microphone preamps, 24 of 1081 and 24 of Air Monserrat.
- Genelec 5.1 monitor system with soffitt-mounted 1035B for left-center-right and 1038A for stereo surrounds.
- Dual Genelec 1094A subwoofers
- Near field monitoring available
- Digital Video Projection system
- Extensive collection of modern microphones featuring Neumann, Sennheiser, Schoeps, Royer and AKG. (full list available on request)
- Extensive collection of modern outboard equipment featuring Avalon, Grace, Millennia, dBx and SSL, list upon request
- Lexicon 960 and 480 digital reverbs
- TC Electronics 6000 digital effects
WALL-E, Die Hard 4, The Simpsons Movie, Horton Hears a Who, What Happens in Vegas, I Am Legend, National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End, Sex and the City, Wanted, The Spirit, Revolutionary Road, Bolt, Marley and Me, Bedtime Stories, The Tale of Despereaux, 2009 Presidential Inauguration Quartet (Demo)