It's not unusual to find a literal "rummage sale" inventory within the walls of The Jane Russell Foley Stage. If it creates a particular sound when rubbed together, bent, squeezed, twirled, dropped or walked on, these talented artists may know the perfect use for it.
- Operated and managed by One Step Up
- Available recording formats accommodate both traditional analog and the latest digital recording and playback formats.
- Stage dimensions: 32' x 29' (24' to ceiling)
- Screen dimensions: 15’W x 10’H
- Projector Throw: 30’
- ProTools V7.x with HD192 Recorder with OMF capability
- Digital video playback via ProTools
- Video Streamers
- Comtek wireless headphone system
- Christie Digital LW600, 6000 lumen projector
- 3/4”, Beta SP/Digi, and VHS video playback
- Quick Keys Software
- On Lot food services
Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked, We Bought A Zoo, The Muppets, Pirates of The Carribean: On Stranger Tides, Kung Fu Panda 2, X-Men First Class, The Green Lantern, Unstoppable, Little Fockers, I Am Number Four, You Again, Salt, A-Team, The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Secretariat, Shrek Forever After, Knight and Day, Last Song, Invictus
Fox Studios Contact
"We take pride in bringing a unique sound experience to every project we're involved with."